Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fresh Beat Band Concert

We took Parker to see the Fresh Beat Band in Detroit over the weekend. It was so much fun. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more...me or Parker. The Fresh Beat band is a band/show on Nickelodeon for preschool age children. They sing so many cute songs..fun for kids and parents too. I tried soooo hard to get these tickets for him. They sold out the first day and I was so upset thinking that we would not be able to take him. I tried one last time to get tickets two days before the concert...and I actually got them!!! Ticket Master released a hand full of tickets the few days leading up to the show. I obviously logged on at the right time! It was such a fun time. Parker's favorite singer is "Kiki" (the darked haired one) We kept telling him on the drive up that were taking him to see "Kiki" Im not sure if he realized what were were talking about (probably not) But he was excited when the show started. It was so priceless. Love him ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment