Monday, August 13, 2012

Phil Vassar Concert

Ahhh...Phil Vassar. The only concert I really wanted to see this summer. Tickets were cheap and he was playing close to home. What else could I have asked for......
.......Rain???? Its SUNNY and HOT all summer here. Pretty much NO rain at all....BUT on the night of the OUTDOOR concert, what do you know? IT POURED. was windy and COLD!!

This is what... or should I say who we sat in the rain with for HOURS waiting for the show to go on. There was absolutely no way I was going to leave. We were going to sit in the cold, rain and wind until the show started.....and then...

...The show went on. Phil came out in the rain and wind! WooHoo. I was a very happy concert goer.

Because much of the crowd...like a thousand or more couldn't handle the weather (and left)..we were moved to the FRONT ROW! He put on a great show. It was definitely worth braving the weather for.


We were all smiles...suprisingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment