Monday, April 23, 2012

Half Way to Three!


The most Beautiful Blue Eyes..and longest eye lashes I have ever seen ; )

...and a laugh that turns any bad day into a great day in an instant.


Its hard to believe Parker is 2 and a half already. I LOVE this age. I love everything about it, the laughs, giggles, how he pronounces his words, hugs, kisses and watching him play and learn new things.

Some of his favorites:

Playing outside on his slide and swingset
Trains, Trains and more trains.
Looking at Books.
Singing and Dancing
Jumping and climbing
Playing with daddy
Popsicles
Going for "car rides"
The Muppets
Disney Cars
Making Animal sounds (you name the animal and he can make the sound...You cant stump him!)
Counting

I could go on and on. His vocabulary has taken off in the last few months. Its amazing and so cute. He is changing everyday. I wish I could hit pause on this time of his life and keep him a little boy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment