Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Cleaning...

After Christmas was over and Parker received more books, puzzles, toys etc, I decided it was time to do a little play room organization. Preston always laughs at me because I organize Parker's toys. For example all Toy story toys go together, toy cars together, dinosaurs together...you get the point. So I bought some rubber maid totes and figured they would be perfect for organization. So one night, I went through some of his toys and organized them into separate bins. I figured he would appreciate it, but Preston just thinks Im crazy. When I brought Parker down stairs the next morning, he said, "wow, cool" He immediately went for the totes and DUMPED all of them into one pile! He thinks it is so fun to dump all his toys, so each night and during his nap I go into his playroom and re-organize everything so he can do it all over again. Why? Because he will not play in a dirty playroom! He gets really happy when his playroom is clean...so he can destroy it in a matter of minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment