Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gender Reveal Party


We decided to have a "What will our Lil' Honey Bee? Party" Also known as a Gender Reveal Party to announce the gender of baby #2. Both of our families were able to share the joy as we were excited to announce ..."It's a ..........?" Preston cannot believe that I was able to keep it a secret for so long.

I decorated everything in black and yellow (besides the pink & blue reveal balloons).

The sweets table. I also had cookies done with baby bumble bee's on them. They were Delicious. Can you believe I forgot to take a picture of all the food! Ugh I'm so mad at myself. We had enough to feed an army...for a week. The boys smoked Ribs too...nope..no pictures ; (

Cake #1. Whoops, I accidentally messed up the left side when I was getting it out of the box!

Cake #2 I always get an extra cake! You cannot run out of cake at a party.

Fresh Lemonade..Yum...

...and Real sunflowers to replace the daisies that had been in the vases.







O.M.G! I love this picture. I just wish there wasn't a shadow over the right side. I told Parker to say cheese and he actually did..with the cutest smile I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment